Monday, March 26, 2018

A great day in Sweden - Emma


Today’s date is Sunday, March 25. I started my day off with my host, Nova, at her house on the outskirts of town. A few hours later we drove to Hellasgården to meet up with Gabbie, Braydon, Asa, Evonne, Liana and their hosts. We all decided we wanted to jump into the melted part of a frozen-over lake. This was such a great experience feeling the freezing cold water touch your skin. I found that many older people do this because it’s supposed to be good for your body and help to keep them healthy. Everybody had a lot of fun and I would definitely do it again!


Later that day we took the bus and then the metro to The Scandinavia Mall. When we got there we meet up with Gabbie, Braydon, Kiana, Evonne, Liana, Kala`iku and Asa. At first we walked around the mall and window shopped, and then at 3 o’clock we all went to laser dome. We split up our teams into one group from Hawaii and the other from Sweden. We played two rounds of laser tag and the kids from Hawaii demolished them both times. ;)

Later that evening we stayed at the mall and walked around with Gabbie, Clara and Nova. We then all caught the metro and went to the central center. Nova and I took another metro to go to her mother's house and eat tacos for dinner. Overall I had a great day here in Sweden.



No comments:

Post a Comment