Monday, March 5, 2018

Trip Anticipation




By Allena V. 


By: Stanley P.


I am really looking forward to living with my host family and experiencing life as a Swedish citizen. I am also looking forward to going to a Swedish school and meeting the people. I hope that I learn about Swedish customs and traditions. I am kind of nervous to be traveling alone because I usually travel with my parents. I have traveled without my parents but it was in the country.

By: Chloe S.



By: Asa
By: Brendan Y.
By: Emma L.
By: Kiana K.



I am super excited to go to Sweden because I love to learn new cultures and I am really looking forward to spending time with my host family and experiencing the everyday life in Sweden. I have been to Sweden before but I am excited too see some things that I didn’t get to the first time. I am nervous about getting pickpocketed because I hear that it happens a lot in Stockholm. - Braydon S.


By: Janelle R.

No comments:

Post a Comment